Flo, Super Vitamin E Oil 5000 IU, 4 oz. instructions
- Size/Form:4 oz.
- Ship Weight:0.25
Life-flo - Super Vitamin E Oil 5,000 IU - 4 oz. (118mL)
Life-flo Super Vitamin E Oil 5,000 IU will let your skin's natural beauty glow! Contains all eight naturally occurring Vitamin E compounds. Added Almond Oil and Vitamin C help leave skin feeling smoother, softer, and more radiant. Can be used for all skin types. Life-flo Super Vitamin E Oil 5,000 IU is formulated to gently moisturize and soothe skin without feeling heavy or greasy.
- Contains All 8 Vitamin E Compounds
- Almond Oil & Vitamin C Help Skin Feel Soft, Smooth, & Radiant
- For All Skin Types
- Soothes Skin without Feeling Greasy
About Life-floFounded in 1995, Life-flo provides the most advance natural products available. Life-flo invests an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
Life-flo pioneered one of the first "natural" progesterone creams (Progesta-Care) as an alternative to synthetic creams. They lead the industry in the production of cosmeceuticals. Life-flo markets their products primarily through health food channels in the U.S. and throughout the international export market. They invite you to experience the difference!
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in their own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (they do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
Collective WellbeingCollective Wellbeing (makers of Life-flo) was founded in 2004 by Jack and Ellen Davies. After many years working in the beauty industry, the couple set out-idealistically - to create the perfect company. For them, that meant making great products that consumers love to use, using natural materials in innovative ways, and setting a new level of social responsibility for an enterprise. After more than three years of development with some of the best dermatologists, microbiologists, green chemists, and naturopaths, Collective Wellbeing was born.
While Collective Wellbeing is constantly evolving, they are proud of achieving these milestones:
- Product Innovation: Collective Wellbeing continues to pioneer the use of innovative and effective natural materials like activated charcoal and super-antioxidants, such as astaxanthin, a biocompound from sea algae. They introduced the first all natural, paraben-free, propylene glycol-free, water-based personal lubricant. Collective Wellbeing is first company to have made its entire product range paraben-free. And they were the first to develop an effective acne treatment that has no benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide or artificial fragrance.
- Product Efficacy: Their products are safe, effective and a pleasure to use. They work as promised. In blind comparisons to competitor's products, people overwhelmingly choose Collective Wellbeing products.
Collective Wellbeing's commitments to make products that are better for you and our world and to give back to the community will never vary, but they hope to always surprise you with new and innovative ways of meeting these commitments.
Apply to skin on your face, hands, and body as often as desired. To maximize the moisturizing effects, apply to freshly washed skin that is slightly damp.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Tocotrienol (Vitamin E)**, Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil and Ascorbyl Palmitate(Vitamin C).
*Includes natural alpha-, beta-, delta- and gamma-tocopherols
**Includes natural alpha-, beta-, delta- and gamma-tocotrineols
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation, redness, or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner.
11202 North 24th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ, Phone: 800-258-8337 Fax: 602-995-5564 Email: Click here
Today, more than ever, interest in general well-being is at an all time high. New fitness centers have opened up on every corner. Health forums are seen on television and in print media daily while health products are filling even drug store shelves. Now, more than ever, consumers are turning to natural solutions to help them with their health concerns. At Life-Flo, the goal is to provide you with the most well researched natural products available. It is their hope that once you try their products you will always remain a Life-Flo customer.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.